- I have got to stop convincing myself that I can do things in less time than I really can.
- I’m not actually very nice
- Anyone would be lucky to be loved by me
- They don’t care about me; only what I can do for them
- Mike Dimitroulakos was not a loss
- There are people who I enjoy, but don’t actually care about
- “Friend” is a term I am very selfish with
- I don’t really miss anyone, ever
- Everyone is a little bit terrible
- Enough people are a lot terrible.
Tenses are important.
Just because something is in the past doesn’t mean it’s not present.
We were, but I still am. And you will be someday.
I’m not sure, and maybe it doesn’t matter one way or another.
But once upon a time I looked to him for comfort, and once upon a time he wanted to be there for me. It was good while it lasted – being wanted, coveted, appreciated, being held, knowing that that young, naive, stupid boy was swooning over a young, naive, stupid me. It was so good while it lasted, and it only lasted a month, maybe a little more, maybe a little less.
And now we’re both less young, less naive, and maybe slightly less stupid.
I haven’t spoken to him in ages.
I think I want to know him again.